Due to popular demand here is an opportunity for you to train as an OldPain2Go® Practitioner with the creator, Steven Blake, at Accrington in Lancashire.
Due to the current imposed protection measures of the pandemic this training event will now be held on this date and will be by ZOOM - NOT at the hotel.
For Zoom training you need a computer or phone or tablet with webcam and microphone. A link will be sent to you, there is no need to download anything in advance on a computer, with a phone or tablet you need to download, in advance, an app called Zoom Cloud Meetings.
Venue: Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa, Blackburn Road, Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington, Lancashire BB5 5JP
Phone: 01254 303400
Sunday 19th April 2020
Booking & Payment Below
A one day event: registration from 9:00 for a 9:15 start. End time 6:00 pm
Hi, I am Steven Blake the creator of OldPain2Go® and my mission is to get as many people as possible out of pain. Would you like to join me? My partner Trudy and I have arranged to have an event near Accrington so that there are good travel links from most directions.
The training is just one packed day of learning, not just the technique, also the methodology and understanding of the whole concept of physical pain removal. This is stand alone training, you do not need any other therapy background, those of you who do have will easily map it across to their other work of dealing with emotional pain. Be aware OldPain2Go® is likely to change how you work with clients, it simplifies and speeds up the processes as well as melting away client-practitioner barriers.
We thank all of you who made this event possible by committing early.
So what do you learn?
1. How to instantly overcome any client/therapist barrier.
2. The Fastest EVER way directly into any client’s unconscious (less than 2 seconds).
3. How to work with the unconscious – without requiring any trance.
4. The concept of BrainBargainingTM, how to win over the unconscious with logic.
5. How to reset the safety system.
6. How to get the client to do all the work!
7. How to act as a mind negotiator and translator.
8. Understand the 5 ways of programming, including creativity.
9. Detective work made simple, finding and dealing with the 2 stories (metaphors).
10. Getting direct to the answer.
11. Asking the unconscious what it thinks.
12. Ideomotor responses – getting that first yes, then subsequent ones.
13. Instant Pain Removal.
14. Removal of Tension and Inflammation.
15. How to help free clients from Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.).
16. How to release trapped nerves.
With Client Feedback Like This!
Need to know anything else before deciding? Please have a look around the website and if you still need anything answering feel free to email me - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some methods of accessing the payment process may be problematic, particularly iPhone's. Using a desktop or laptop overcomes this, as does changing the web browser. If you have made several attempts with no luck then you can make a PayPal payment to OP2GLtd@OldPain2Go.com
Sun 19th April 2020 - Accrington- Early-Bird Offer £399 GBP
Early-Bird Offer ends 5th April and will be £499 afterwards if spaces are still available. The Buy Now button will be removed when Sold-Out.