So what do you learn?
1. Non-medical intervention, helping the client access their own self-healing
2. How to quickly overcome any client/therapist barrier.
3. The Fastest EVER way directly into any client’s unconscious (less than 2 seconds).
4. How to work with the unconscious – without requiring any trance.
5. The concept of BrainBargainingTM, how to win over the unconscious with logic.
6. Why the safety system should have a reset button.
7. How to get the client to do all the work!
8. How to act as a mind negotiator and translator.
9. Understand the 5 ways of programming, including creativity.
10. Detective work made simple, finding and dealing with the 2 stories that trap them in pain.
11. Getting direct to the answer.
12. Asking the unconscious what it thinks.
13. Ideomotor responses – getting that first yes, then subsequent ones.
14. How Pain can go in an instant.
15. How Pain, Tension and Inflammation, can be asked to drain away.
16. Teaching the clients how they might be able to free themselves from any pain and fatigue related illness.
17. A method to help the client release trapped nerves.
18. Installing a pacing system.
19. Helping a client who has lifelong Back Pain issues, using AutoSomaticsTM
20. Helping a client who has Allergies.
21. Mapping the Methodology across to help the client who has illnesses.
22. Mapping the Methodology across to help the client who has emotional pain.
In 2011 Steven became pain-free from a 40 year back problem, using an NLP technique called “N Step” (previously called the 6 step reframe). The leaning yeses are from that technique – they are not Steven’s. Even though it worked, he recognised fundamental flaws and an unnecessary complexity with the technique, so studied HOW it worked, in order to design a different way of getting a consistent result. Most of this technique is developed from Steven’s logical reasoning, NLP and hypnotherapy studies and 8 years experience of using, changing, adapting, and the personal training of over 500 people with their feedback during and after training. Steven’s Methodology of BrainBargainingTM comes from 8 years of Steven helping people with anxiety. The combination of all this and Steven’s constant learning and striving for the best results for all Practitioners, makes OldPain2Go®, arguably, the most effective and simple self pain-regulation system available. Ongoing back up and support is world class.
Continual Revision & Improvement
Providing that Trainees keep to the ethical agreement of using the OldPain2Go® Brand they can look forward to FREE regular updates of the latest modifications, updates and added learning that is used in the most recent training. Steven provides world class help and support through the Facebook group and regularly makes Facebook live videos in response to queries (currently 132 videos). These videos cover a vast range of topics including sales and marketing as well as technique and theoretical queries and will often work with a trainee to resolve their own issue and with permission supply it to the group as a demonstration of an unusual issue that can be resolved. Once trained there is access to 14 videos that cover the whole of the training that you can access whenever you want. Practitioners also get a free listing on the website so that clients can find them. In 2017 Steven personally retrained over 120 Practitioners Free of charge, so that they would be up to date with the advances that had been made since they trained, the same has been offered to all current Practitioners in 2019.
Is that heading really true? Beethoven produced entirely different work to the Beatles, and yet they used exactly the same notes that all musicians have to work with. It is the combination, the essence, the introduction of that persons energy, vitality, knowledge, experience, passion and beliefs that shape what they produce. And yes those who have gone before do pave the way for new thinking. They even influence people who are unaware of their work. I post the course contents so you can decide how much of what I will share with you will be beneficial for you, and you can decide whether it is new to you or not and what to value it at!
(as of 17/05/2019 - The first Practitioners trained in November 2016)
Several People Trained in OldPain2Go® have made "their own" pain methodologies, often only taking a few weeks to develop their new brand. Beware of cheap imitations. It never pays to save a little and lose a lot. If you are unable to afford OldPain2Go® and wish to consider a cheap "alternative", always make sure you see the course contents before parting with your money and ask them what research they did, what their process is based on and who did they learn it from? You may also wish to consider what aftercare and support is given and compare the VALUE you will get for your outlay before deciding.