Sunday 12th May 2019 Sunday 7th July 2019 Sunday 29th Sept 2019
Bookings & Payments Below
Hi, I am Steven Blake the creator of OldPain2Go® and my mission is to get as many people as possible out of pain. Would you like to join me? My partner Trudy and I have arranged to come to London so that you don't have to travel so far to me, and that overseas visitors get good travel links to the venue. We have managed to get a Training Venue very close to Kings Cross Rail Station - so very accesible for all.
The training is just one packed day of learning, not just the technique, also the methodology and understanding of the whole concept of physical pain removal. This is stand alone training, you do not need any other therapy background for dealing with physical pain. Those of you who are currently therapists will easily map it across to their other work of dealing with emotional pain. Be aware OldPain2Go® is likely to change how you work with clients, it simplifies and speeds up the processes as well as melting away client-practitioner barriers.
We thank all of you who made this event possible by committing early.
1. How to instantly overcome any client/therapist barrier.
2. The Fastest EVER way directly into any client’s unconscious (less than 2 seconds).
3. How to work with the unconscious – without requiring any trance.
4. The concept of BrainBargainingTM, how to win over the unconscious with logic.
5. How to reset the safety system.
6. How to get the client to do all the work!
7. How to act as a mind negotiator and translator.
8. Understand the 5 ways of programming, including creativity.
9. Detective work made simple, finding and dealing with the 2 stories (metaphors).
10. Getting direct to the answer.
11. Asking the unconscious what it thinks.
12. Ideomotor responses – getting that first yes, then subsequent ones.
13. Instant Pain Removal.
14. Removal of Tension and Inflammation.
15. How to help free clients from Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.).
16. How to release trapped nerves.
The Average percentage of Pain Reduction.
The percentage of Volunteers that left with ZERO Pain.
Updated 10/02/2019: Results are from the analysis of 207 feedback forms completed by volunteers from training sessions held at the Training Centre at Ruskington. More than three quarters of them were guided by Practitioners only minutes after the end of their training. The rest would have directly worked with Steven Blake as demonstrations, which are typically complex cases. Evidence available for inspection.
Need to know anything else before deciding? Please have a look around the website and if you still need anything answering feel free to email me - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some methods of accessing the payment process may be problematic, particularly iPhone's. Using a desktop or laptop overcomes this, as does changing the web browser. If you have made several attempts with no luck then you can make a PayPal payment to OP2GLtd@OldPain2Go.com