Please read the information below and then chose whether you can fit in with UK times or would like to arrange a date & time slot more suited to your time zone.
Training in OldPain2Go® over Zoom
- Zoom is similar to Skype and usually has better quality and consistent connections.
- For Zoom training you need a computer or phone or tablet with webcam and microphone.
- A link will be sent to you, on a laptop or desktop computer there is no need to download anything in advance, with a phone or tablet you need to download in advance, an app called Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- You can have a short Zoom session with Steven to ask any questions before purchase. Please message, or email to arrange. This is free and with no obligation.
- Training length varies to suit Trainees but is typically about 7 to 8 hours.
- You can have Steven supervise you working on a volunteer at a later date at no additional cost (it is not practical to arrange this to happen directly after the session ends).
- A Training Pack will be sent to you shortly after payment so that you can print it out in advance. Refunds cannot be given once materials are sent, although we can reschedule, where that would help you.
- A link will be sent to a full video of a client having a successful treatment for Fibromyalgia. It lasts 50 minutes and covers everything from them entering to leaving. It would be beneficial to see in advance if you have the time.
- Typically a Zoom Session can be arranged within 10 days. You can pay and then arrange, or arrange and then pay.
- Planned Zoom training is usually from 9am for 7 to 8 hours UK times.
- For other time zones a START time anywhere between 8 am and 5 pm UK time (BST March to October, GMT November to February) can be accommodated.
- A Closed Facebook Group will become available to you after training and this will contain all the latest training material and videos with the regular updates (subject to agreed conditions).
- For personally arranged events Zoom training can be individual or you can have others join and then this is a reduced rate for you all.
- You will receive all the same benefits as anyone training in a group session.
- You will receive your certificate electronically and a paper one will be mailed to you.