Not a Diet - A New Way Of Removing or Reducing Your Surplus Fat Store.
Only available to current OldPain2Go® Practitioners
Thank you for helping me on my mission to help people out of pain. You can now add to the amount of people you can help. This time it's to move away from the misery of having excess fat that affects us two ways: self image & health aspects. You will learn with me online. The training pack comprises of 25 Client Exploratory Sessions and the Practitioner Training sessions (you need both). The client sessions are for you to learn from, and it covers all the aspects I learned from 8 years as a weight loss consultant. The other aspect, solely for Practitioners, is how you can take your OldPain2Go® Skills and use them to effectively help people remove their excess Fat.
What you can provide as an OldFat2Go® Practitioner
You will provide any additional support a client needs who has bought the Client Exploratory Sessions and worked their way through them. These clients should come to you from your Listing on the OldFat2Go Map (Free Listing).
You can also provide services for anyone who comes directly to you. This can be any combination of; one to one, or groups sessions, and live or over Zoom. You can even teach clients about themselves from what you have learned from the 25 client lessons - and combine those things. This should give you the ability to have one or many sessions with a client, to suit whatever it is they need from you. Where clients have come to you direct and they haven't bought and downloaded the Client Exploratory Sessions I would expect you to point them to doing so ONLY if that is the best thing for them to do in their circumstances. I trust you to do whatever is best and most cost effective overall for the client
OldFat2Go List of lessons and Contents.
Client Lessons – all part of the overall training for OldPain2Go® Practitioners!
- Introduction to OldFat2Go: Not a diet! A revolutionary way of naturally getting to the size/weight that is best for you, and that you can maintain without continuous massive conscious effort.
- The Concept of OldFat2Go: OldFat2Go is based on Steven's expertise in talking directly to the unconscious mind without needing a trance. He originally created OldPain2Go, a method of asking the body to stop sending out unnecessary pain messages, which is used by over a 1,300 Practitioners Worldwide and includes Doctors, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Hypnotherapist and Multi disciplinary therapist including Bowen Practitioners. The additional support you can purchase (if you feel you need it) will come from someone who originally trained in OldPain2Go as they have a firm grasp of the concept of BrainBargaining and story resolution, which is at the heart of all Stevens work.
- Why You Have Tried Everything: Steven explains why diets rarely work, and yet we keep doing them, getting temporary results.
- The Fat Controller: We discuss here the reasons for fat storage. It goes way beyond just calories in being more than calories used.
- The 5 Bodies Theory: Steven developed this theory to explain why diets only usually work as a temporary fix. The true answer lies in the way we think.
- Can’t Weight to Balance: Most of us Yo-Yo diet. Steven explains why, and how we can get ourselves back into balance.
- Genes make you fat, or Jeans make you look fat?: The latest thinking and science shows that our genetic programming is simply a tendency towards our originating programs (from both parents). But nothing is fixed and we can make changes that alter the structure of our DNA.
- Why being Male or Female makes a difference to fat storage: Hormonal differences lead to fat storage being in different places and our survival system ensure some of that storage is used up last so as to be available in certain emergencies.
- Fat the Protector: Steven explains why Fat protects us, and the role of water in helping us remove the excess fat.
- Mind De-Clutter: From Steven's experiences of helping many people it was rare to find that their wasn't an emotional issue behind storing excess fat. Steven explains why and what you can do to de-clutter that emotional baggage.
- Learning from people who stay thin: Steven regularly asked people who are thin was this naturally how they are, or did they have to work at it. The answers were quite eye opening.
- Not Trying to Sleep: Lacking sleep is a big factor in fat storage. Steven explains why Trying to sleep is the opposite of helpful.
- Assertiveness – the deciding factor!: You may have noticed that you get more offers of "treats" when you say you are on a diet. Steven explains how and why other people will take you away from your goals, and how to stop it happening. Learning assertiveness will help you resist - easily.
- Waste or Waist?: Most of us are programmed to clear our plate. Steven explains how we can overcome these old programs that trap us in sending fat to our waist instead of our waste bin.
- Food – It’s only fuel!: We are driven by our survival system to do things that make us survive. We naturally go towards things that are necessities to live and are repelled by things that do us harm. Modern methods of food production often confuse us which is which.
- Junk Food – designed to make you hungry! Quantity is not what turns the hunger off. Steven explains why Junk food is a vicious circle of consumption.
- Eat slower and feel satisfied: The speed we eat at is a major factor in overeating. Steven explains why and how to eat to get results.
- Greedy or needy?: Eating more than you should in one sitting is rarely about food! Steven explains what we can do instead to satisfy ourselves.
- Alcohol - the effects: Alcohol can have a role in our life even at low levels. We discuss the effects on the body so that you can make informed choices.
- Self-Image: What we think about how we look is rarely shared by others! We tend to be very self-critical, and we can learn to love and care for ourselves without feeling guilty about it.
- What’s the Story?: It could be just that you take in more calories than you use up, but is that the "real" reason. The Story is the key!
- Negatives turned into Positives: The hand flip technique. To help you convert negative repetitive thoughts into a positive instruction for the Unconscious to help you with.
- AutoREM - the Emotional Balance Technique: A simple, quick and easy way to reduce the emotion of anything where it isn't appropriate.
- Self Re-Programming: This is the last part of this self discovery system. Please do this ONLY after completing all the previous sessions as it consolidates all the learning and refers to your earlier studies.
- Monitor your Progress: Your Excel Spreadsheet for Monitoring Weight , Measurements and BMI.
Practitioner Only Lessons – Exclusive Training for Existing OldPain2Go Practitioners
- Important Notice: This training is ONLY available to those already trained in OldPain2Go® as that covers the basis of the work and understanding behind how this works. You can find out more about becoming an OldPain2Go® Practitioner here.
- Client Tracking Files: These are the Spreadsheets you can use to track the reduction in weight and other measurements for your clients.
- OldFat2Go® Support Practitioner – what can you offer?: A flexible client focused service of your own design.
- How do I promote OldFat2Go®?: It is expected that work should come from the OldFat2Go® website and that those clients will have already purchased the OldFat2Go® Self Help Discovery Sessions. You can also attract work directly.
- An Individual OldFat2Go® Fat Storage Review Session: If treated just like an OldPain2Go Pain Review Session, how would it go?
- OldFat2Go® From OldPain2Go®: You already know the basis for the work, here we look at the practicalities of using the Methodology specifically for Fat reduction.
- A Relaxation Session combining most of the learning: Steven takes you through a script that you can use, adapt or go freestyle with!
- Get Certified as an OldFat2Go® Support Practitioner: When you have completed your learning from both sections (the client self exploration lessons and the ones here) then you need to complete the Assessment (use the button at the bottom of the page).
- Bonus Video - After work: An example of working with a client. Aniko, a fellow practitioner in OldPain2Go® and OldFat2Go®, wrote to say that she was actually putting weight on despite seeming to have absorbed all the lessons, and was eating less and exercising more. I offered a chat over Zoom and here is the outcome, finding a story, dealing with it and then being able to sort out other issues because the initial reason had now gone.
Need more convincing?
This is Steven before and after, a two stones reduction in just 6 weeks. It happened from just using one element of OldFat2Go®. That of the unconscious taking control of monitoring the food intake and changing the desire to encourage the eating of good nutritious foods and dropping the desire for food that was lacking in nutrition or was harmful. OldFat2Go® only launched to Practitioners on the 2nd January 2021 and will be available to the public once we have sufficient Practitioners in place should support be wanted.