You can train in the comfort of your own home, either individually or at the same time as others using Zoom. Choose the Trainer who you feel will be best for you - Contact them and set up your training, it's that simple. You can choose from one of the dates already set below or discuss with the trainer and agree a unique date and time that is mutually acceptable for the time zones you are both in. See the Trainer Page for Contact Details.
|Date||Day||Zoom Host Time Zone||Trainer||Details|
|26th March 2023||Sunday||UK - 9am BST||Booking Page|
|16th April 2023||Sunday||UK - 9am BST||Booking Page|
|30th April 2023||Sunday||UK - 9am BST||Booking Page|
|14th May 2023||Sunday||UK - 9am BST||Booking Page|
Training in OldPain2Go over Zoom
- Zoom is similar to Skype and usually has better quality and consistent connections.
- Training length varies to suit Trainee but is typically about 6 to 7 hours.
- A Training Pack will be sent to you shortly after payment so that you can print it out in advance (Refunds cannot be given once materials are sent, we can reschedule if necessary).
- A link will be sent to a full video of a client having a successful treatment for Fibromyalgia. It lasts 50 minutes and covers everything from them entering to leaving. It would be beneficial to see it in advance if you have the time.
- Typically a Zoom Session can be arranged within 10 days. You can pay and then arrange or arrange and then pay.
- A Closed Facebook Group will become available to you after training and this will contain all the latest training material and videos with the regular updates (subject to agreed conditions).
- Zoom training can be individual or you can have others join and then this is a reduced rate for you all.
- You will receive all the same benefits as anyone training in a group session.
- You will receive your certificate electronically