Training in OldPain2Go over Skype or Zoom
- You can have a short Skype session with Steven to ask any questions before purchase. Please message, text or email to arrange. This is free and with no obligation.
- Training length varies to suit Trainee but is typically about 4 to 5 hours.
- It is best if you can arrange to have a volunteer to work on at about 3.5 to 4 hours after the training starts (Info for Volunteers is here). Select someone wanting to be pain free and with a simple issue.
- If you cannot have a volunteer at the time of training you may do this aspect at a later date at no additional cost.
- A Training Pack will be sent to you shortly after payment, so that you can print it out in advance.
- A link will be sent to a full video of a client having a successful treatment for Fibromyalgia. It lasts 50 minutes and covers everything from them entering to leaving. It would be beneficial to see in advance if you have the time.
- Typically a Skype Session can be arranged within 10 days. You can pay and then arrange or arrange and then pay. We are UK time (GMT in winter and +1 in summer)
- A membership area of the website will become available to you after training and this will contain all the latest training material and videos with the regular updates (subject to agreed conditions).
- Skype training can be individual or you can have others join and then this is a reduced rate for you all.
- You will receive all the same benefits as anyone training in a group session.
- You will receive your certificate electronically and a paper one will be mailed to you.
error: Content is copyright of Steven Blake and protected !!